Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor meme

In honor of Labor Day, http://www.rocksinmydryer,typepad.com/shannon/ has a labor meme for anybody who wants to join in.

How long were your labors?
13 hours, from the first 5 minute apart contraction until birth.
How did you know you were in labor?
A lot of downward pressure, I didn't even really notice the contractions until I got hooked up to those test strips and was made to lay down.
Where did you deliver?
At a hosptial. I will be using the same hospital for this birth.
Drugs?
Yes, I had an epidural. I am planning on keeping my options open this time though, since I know what to expect.
C-section?
No, and lets hope this baby stays head down and doesn't give the doctors any reason for one either!
Who delivered?
A great doctor. Even though she was only there for about 5 minutes of delivery/post delivery I am sad she moved away and will be unable to deliver this baby. She moved to my sister's town, so maybe when my sister has a baby she can have the same doctor! (She has to get pregnant first though!)

Can anybody tell me how to add a link without having all that mumble-jumble in there? Like just using one word?

1 comment:

susan said...

goodness, memories....
i dont think i will follow that path! heehe
um is there a linkie looking button on the top when you write your post?
i highlight the word i want linked and then clink the link button, then add my link
but that is typepad

Related Posts with Thumbnails