Sunday, February 1, 2009

Book Swap


No, I am not hosting another swap. Not yet at least... I am planning on hosting another childrens swap around Easter though, more on that later...


For those of you who may want to participate in swaps, but are newbies and are a little intimidated, I have a great swap for you. Head over to Reading to Know and sign up for the children's book swap. You send your favorite children's book to your partner, and get a book in return. Very simple. So go on now, sign up here.

3 comments:

CraftGirlAlli said...

Yay! another swap! I had fun doing the V-day one!

Jennifer said...

I have been following your blog for awhile. I am very new to the Blogging world and wanted to get involved in a swap and took your suggestion for first timers. Thank you. I have enjoyed your blog very much!

Carrie said...

Hi! The book swap has concluded but I need your contact information (e-mail addy) so that I can match you up with your swap partner. If you could e-mail me back, that'd be great! My e-mail is:

readingtoknow (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails