Wednesday, October 7, 2009

birthday day..

A birthday wrap up..
I think Cristian had a fun day, I tired to do some fun, special things for him.
both kids woke up so happy.
We did a Halloween sticker craft in the morning.
I made arroz con leche for a yummy morning snack..
I let Cristian make cupcakes. He did all the stirring by himself, and did really good spooning the batter into the cupcake liners. I was really surprised.
he even frosted his own cupcake.
We went to the nature center to find acorns. He didn't know what what we were looking for, but as soon as he saw one, he said 'Silly cacahuete Ice Age! (because of that silly squirrel and the acorns in the movie..)
Here is the acorn haul he gathered up.
I kept saying, Happy birthday Cristian! But he didn't really *get* what was so special about that day.. Maybe when he opens all his presents he will..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails