Thursday, December 31, 2009

Woolies..

Today is the last day of 2009, it is crazy for me to think of where the year went!
Over the next few days I would like to reflect about where I want this new decade to go, and some goals. But that will have to wait until I have cleared my head with all of the events of the holidays/ post holiday..
A few days ago, my sister in law Amanda called to tell me about some wool finds. I am so glad I was able to get out (and without the wee ones in tow) because I found some great wool!
Left stack, from the top:brown plaid with a bit of burnt orange, blue and navy and grey plaid, brown herringbone
right stack, from the top:heather grey with cream plaid, navy and cream plaid, mossy green, camel brown wool
And now the nice stack of wools I have accumulated. It may seem like quite a lot (and I would agree with you on that!) but most of the pieces will be used on one pair of shoes or boots. And I am going to be making some of the baby boots in women's sizes soon too, so that will take large pieces...

I also just bought this adorable pattern from ManiMina Studio, I love the loafer look of these shoes! And I think they will be very cute in wool.. So I will be working on lots of new styles of shoes for my shop in January!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails