Monday, August 23, 2010

Etsy Shop Feature :: Springvale Soap

or rather,
I seriously ♥ this soap.
does that seem ridiculous? I just got my second order from Springvale Soap.
Old fashioned, cold process soaps handcrafted in Brandon, Wisconsin.
Deb is super sweet to work with, and I love the soaps so much I want to give them to every woman I know for Christmas...
I have tried many different handmade soaps, but I love the quality of these bars.
They have a lovely lather, the scents are yummy without being overwhelming (I love the honey almond!), the bars stay firm between showers and are moisturizing. These bars do not leave me with the tight, dry feeling on my skin after showering like some others I have tried..
The prices are so very reasonable, and every time I check back there are new scents -
(twilight inspired? chocolate?!).
You can check out Springvale Soap here on etsy,
and check out the blog for giveaways,
and to see what new creations are in the works!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, thanks for the kinds words and the feature! I'm so happy you're enjoying the soaps. It's always great to work with you.

Everyone! Beth has a great shop herself! Go visit, browse...and buy.

~Deb

Related Posts with Thumbnails