Sunday, August 8, 2010

Shop Update.

I have an all new collection of Baby Blankets / Changing Mats in my shop!
I have been so excited to be making these, and have been having fun picking out different prints to use.. Organic baby blankets made with the Circa 50 collection. This fabric is so soft and silky..
Chocolate Cherries, this fabric reminds me of the Amy Bultler full moon dot so much!
Word Search, a great gender neutral print. I think this print is great for a newborn all the way until toddler when they could start identifying each letter. Great prints for a little boy.
Some cute ones for a little girl.
All of the blankets are backed with soft chenille, and feature a velcro strap so the blanket can be rolled up nice and compact to fit in your diaper bag.
I have some more blankets coming, but my mornings before work have been very limited lately (unfortunately). But I have many more ideas that will be coming soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails