Saturday, October 23, 2010

Shop Feature :: The Twinery

Lovely goodies from The Twinery ! I ordered red/white, green/white, pink/white and aqua/white. I love how they all pair up so well together!
The Twinery has cotton, eco friendly twine in so many fresh, vibrant colors! It would be great for gift wrapping, crafts or for tying up little baked goods.
You can check out their blog here, for more creative ideas, and follow then on Facebook for great discounts too! Right now they have a 20% off code listed!
Here's a paid of baby shoes I packaged up for an order yesterday using my new twine, and gift labels from ErinBradleyDesigns.
I think it would be super sweet to use the twine with some printed labels for holiday gifts! The Twinery has some here, and Bella Dia has a huge list composed here.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for this great tip, I just went and ordered a sampler pack of the twine with the discount code. I can't wait to get it! :)

Leslie said...

i love these colored twines but sadly i have no way to use them to justify it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails