Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hoarding...

Taking part in this fabric diet has given me quite the perspective into my fabric stash..

This is my stash of my most coveted organic and Japanese yardage.

Yes, yardage. As in some of those are at least 3 yards.

So my goal this month is to use it up. Yup. Lovely new quilts will be coming to my shop.

I am curious as to what other fabric dieters are feeling about their stash? Are we all just going to hoard that FMF away? Or will some lovely new projects abound?

Or maybe this is just an evil way to deprive ourselves from the amazing new lines coming out? (Hello Echino Spring line, Circa 60, Marine, Robert Kaufman's Retro living, the new Alexander Henry.. my list could go on and on!)

I'd love for others to chime in as well as to what they plan to do with their stash, the first line they will buy when this diet is over, or any realizations they have discovered with their stash!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm cutting into my Mendocino today! I don't want to be a hoarder so I'm determined to use my stash! I can't wait to see what you make!

Liz Noonan said...

I have a major stash problem! I think I may see some of MY stash in YOUR stash, lol! I keep telling myself I'm going to make something "special", aaaand that never happens! As soon as I finish my 25 Project I am SO in w/the stash diet!
and when it is over I will hoard even more! ha! ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails