Thursday, February 17, 2011

Live what you Love

A bitty bunting quilt, hanging in my studio for some inspiration... Live what you love,
a reminder for me to surround myself in the things I love doing,
to remain positive and to look on the bright side of things
I originally had the idea for creating this mini quilt for someone else, who I thought could use some inspiration and warm wishes... But (and for true disclosure) I made several mistakes on this quilt, and didn't send it off. My stippling skips stitches in a few spots, and the dark grey embroidery thread shows behind the words. Oh well, I finally finished binding this quilt and hung it up in my studio. Becasue I can live with my own mistakes, right?
What is inspiring you lately? Or does anyone have an inspirational quote or scripture that really moves them? I'd love for you to share in the comments!



3 comments:

Mandy said...

I love your mini quilt! I think it's a great idea to have it in your studio to inspire you to keep creating! One of my favorite poems is "Listen to the Mustn'ts," by Shel Silverstein.

Beth said...

It's adorable! I don't see any mistakes at all!

::The Beetle Shack:: said...

I LOVE this!! tutorial??

Related Posts with Thumbnails