Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Sale!

I hope you all enjoyed a day of rest yesterday (Or hours spent cooking away in the kitchen!). I am so thankful for my amazing family God has blessed me with, my awesome friends, and for running a shop that I truly love and am constantly inspired by!
Thank you for being a part of that!
So, I've got plenty of Amazing deals for this weekend:

2 for $30 baby shoes - That's buy 1 pair, get the 2nd pair 60% Off! I just added new styles this week too! Also, DIY Kits are on sale ~ 1 for $11, 2 for $20, 3 for $30 and 4 for $40!

I also have some great deals in my Sale section at 40% off,
And Free Shipping on all orders over $50 - use code 'FREESHIP50' during checkout!
Head over to my shop before it's too late!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails