Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I have a machine!


A sewing machine that is. I talked my mother into giving me her old singer to use, it is the machine I have always sewed on, and I am so happy to have it. That being said, when I recieved it I didn't even want to put it in my car it was so dirty! It looks like it had been stored in a basement or something since the last time I probably used it 5 years ago. The machine just needed to be wiped down, but I scrubbed the case down with some Le Scrub, and it looks great now. I also got a sewing container of thread and needles in too poor of condition to use, but did find this cute vintage needle book in there. I dont collect vintage stuff, so if anybody would like it let me know!

1 comment:

susan said...

um, your aunt has her hand up!
i am so happy you have a baby to play on now! cant wait to make tons of felties

Related Posts with Thumbnails