Saturday, January 24, 2009

Valentine's Day Goody Swap

Island life is hosting a Valentine's Day goody swap. super simple, just send your partner around $10 of goodies before Valentine's Day. How could I turn it down? This swap has a cool, different way for sign ups, you post your questionnaire on your blog, and you get you partner via the Mister Linky on the site. sign up here if your interested, you would be my partner if you sign up quick enough :O)

Questionnaire:
What is your idea of a romantic Valentine’s Day? Being able to spend quality time with my loved one. Even if it was just a movie at home, as long as no kids starts crying! I am not much into eating out at a romantic restaurant..
In reality, what is your Valentine’s Day really like? Just a nice, layed back relaxing day together. We haven't ever really celebrated with a candle lit dinner or anything like that, guess I am not the romantic type :)
If you could have a lifetime supply of your favorite sweet indulgence, what would it be? Chocolate covered pretzels are my new obsession. Anything chocolate would keep me a happy woman though
Is there any sweet treat you absolutely do not like? not a fan of conversation hearts, white chocolate, black licorice, peanuts,
If you fell into a pool of chocolate, how would you get out? Eat it all! what a silly question..what would I do...

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Beth!! I'm your Valentine's Day partner for Island Life's goody exchange!! YAY!! I hope you're as excited as I am!! (I'm really excited!!) And, when you get a second please send me your mailing address at hboen85@aol.com.

Laurie said...

Hi Beth! I joined too and am dropping by to say hello to everyone. Hope you have a great week.
Laurie

susan said...

lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails