Saturday, February 7, 2009

Handmade Goodness




I participated in Bird and Little Bird 's handmade swap- A good swap never hurt anyone, in the Spirit of the CPSIA. I recived my package a few minutes before heading out the door for school, and I was awestruck at the lovlies inside.


Look at her cute little face!


Besides the doll, their is cute vintage valentine card, a brooch, and a cute felt pencil topper.
My swap partner was Adrienne, and you can see her blog post about my package I sent here, or check out my flickr. There is also a flickr group set up, and I am just amazed at the talent of some of the creations!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are too sweet!

My little giveaway package is on it's way, too. I hope you like it. The PO said it should be there by Thursday.

Best wishes!

:)S

Related Posts with Thumbnails