Friday, February 13, 2009

Swap partner's pacakges

Here are some of the packages received in the Be My Valentine Children's Swap.

Jo swapped with Kymberly

Salida swapped with Rachel- pictures recieved and sent

Amanda, Ark's Endeavor's (more pics) swapped with Amanda, Demandablog. ( no pics posted that I saw..)

Holly (no swap pics found) swapped with Mindy (no swap pics found)

Tameka (no swap pics found) swapped with Kymberly

Lori (no swap pics found) swapped with Becky (no swap pics found)

Jessica (no swap pics found) swapped with Becky (no swap pics found)

Tammy (no swap pics found) swapped with Kymberly

Kymberly swapped with Becky (no swap pics found)

Tori (no swap pics found as she has a private blog...) swapped with Allison (pics here)

Josie swapped with Mindy (no swap pics found)

Jill at Life with Nature Girl swapped with me- WeePereas.


So go check out the other Mom's who participated in the swap. If you posted pics and I did not link to them, just let me know.

There are several people who I have not heard from as far as having sent or received their packages. Please email me if you have not already. I need to know everybodies was accounted for in this swap.

I will be hosting another Children's Swap soon. This time it will be an "Easter Bunny Children's Swap' .Signups will be March 1st.

2 comments:

julie & joe said...

HI Beth! My email is juliechristi@yahoo.com. Send me an email and we can exchange addresses. I bought your book Wednesday evening. I hope you enjoy it!

Adrienne said...

Hi Beth, can't find your email to respond to your comment. The pattern came free from oneredrobin.com, she is the Ruby Doll, there is also a great monkey pattern at mmmcrafts.blogspot.com. I am glad that your son likes her! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails