Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WIP Wednesday




Working on a new pattern for baby shoes. This is all of the failed pattern. I went through and made up at least 4 different mock shoes, only to have them be wonky in one way or the other. I spent two days on and off trying to figure it out to get them to look right, and I finally figured it out Tuesday morning. It is a pattern for baby shoes, but in size 3 months. If Chiquitin didn't need new shoes I doubt I would have kept trying! I probably would have given up...




Listed these 'Sweetheart pink' shoes in the shop today. I listed some more crayon rolls at the end of last week, one of which sold the same day I listed it! Yeah!

If anybody is up for a swap, Stitches and Scissors is hosting an 'wishing it was spring' FQ swap, hurry up signup's end today!

5 comments:

B said...

Adorable! I still haven't ever gotten around to making any of those for my own daughter. Now I wonder if she is getting to big.

Darci said...

Thanks for posting about the swap. Swapdex already posted about it, she found out about it somehow and contacted me, thanks.

Sweet Child Kisses said...

These are so super cute!

Tacha said...

Very cute shoes!

Allikaye's Mama said...

Oh girl! I Love those! AND I love my package you sent!! Thank you so very much!! I just posted about it on my blog!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails