Sunday, March 15, 2009

Easter Bunny Children's Swap

Just a quick post-
*Signups are now closed for this swap*
There is an amzing 46 swappers this round! I have everybody paired up. I will be sending out partner info emails in the next day or two.
IF YOU DO NOT GET AN EMAIL FROM ME, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH! weepereas@yahoo.com
Please remember you have until April 1st to send out your package. Earlier is always nice though! Please email me when you have sent AND received so that I know there were no flakers and everybody was taken care of.
Happy Swappin!

4 comments:

Terri said...

yay I am so excited Thank you

Terri said...

I have a quick question, The craft item... is that a craft that we make or some kind of kit that they can make?

Beth said...

The craft item is kinda open ended..It should be realitve in size or price to buying a book..
some fun htings to send would be foam stickers, wood crafts to paint, things like childrens knitting kit, etc. Depending on the childs age of course. I have seen some very fun craft kits at Hobbly Lobby and Michales.

Brother See, Sisters Do said...

We are excited! So fun we have an exchange with a family from another country!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails