Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mail goodies..

I received my last FQ from the LFinn Fq Swap today. The swap was great, I liked being with a smaller number of participants than the Sew Mama Sew FQ swap. Or maybe I just liked that I was in the group with the hostess, which just somehow had some awesome swappers in it. Way to stack the deck in your favor, Leah. :P
I couldnt help but send everyone extras. I was hoping they would at least like one of them.. The top left was sent to Mo, Top right was sent to Annie. On the bottom, the left was sent to Katy, and the right was sent to Leah. I sent some extras to Leah for playing host, and the two extra fq's for Katy coordinate with the fabrics I sent her in a swap we did last month.
Top left: Annie, Top right: Mo ( I love this Japanese print!)
Bottom left: Katy- what a sweetheart, she sent an extra Fq of Prints charming in case I didnt like the 30's repro. I love them both! Bottom Right: Leah. I actually got hers right away and cut into one of them to line a coffee bean zippered pouch!
thanks for hosting such a fun swap Leah!

1 comment:

susan said...

such yummies!!
i love fq's!!! they are like candy, no??

Related Posts with Thumbnails