Saturday, June 20, 2009

Anyone up for a swap?

In an effort to destash, I am wondering if anybody is up for a little swap? I am just trying to get some fabrics I will use, and have somebody use these fabrics rather then them sitting on my shelves.

Willing to swap for whatever, send me some thread, spools of ribbon, a fq maybe, fun notions .. just ask! Just let me know what you like!

#1) From the left:
1/2 yard, washed. orange green, yellow patchwork fabric.
1/2 yard washed acorns.
1/2 yard strawberries, washed. Anybody want a bit for eye spy? *swapped*
1 yard little potted plants, washed. White background pale red pots, ivy green plants.



#2) From the left:
Red background with cornflower blue flowers. I have 2 yards, washed. *swapped*
Blue, orange and brown floral. 1/2 yard washed.
1/2 yard washed red and white stripes.
White daisies on a red background. 1 yard, 9 inches. Washed. http://www.daisykingdom.com/

#3) From the left:
yellow and white floral. 1/2 yard washed.
tiny floral- red/aqua on a white background. 1/2 yard washed.
Teal background with tiny strawberries. fat quarter. washed. *swapped*
Teal blue background with white closed buds. extra fat quarter-21x22. washed.
Blue floral print, 1/2 yard, washed.
#4) 2 fat quarters of Moda's Fig Tree. They are a very pretty muted, pale pink. You can see the colors better here. *swapped*
I have linked to bigger, close up picture of the fabrics. You can see more on my swap set .Please just comment letting me know what you like, or email me directly -weepereas at yahoo dot com. I will be posting more pictures tomarrow, so check back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bethie..

I posted some 'swap' items on my blog for you to view.

Related Posts with Thumbnails