Monday, June 22, 2009

More for swap!

Anybody up for a swap? I am willing to swap for whatever, I am especially trying to find some cute boyish prints. I also love small zippers, ribbon, fun notions.. just ask!
I am trying to destash for something that I will actually use, and that this fabric can get used instead of just sitting on my shelves!

#11) fat quarter, unwashed. Silly little teddy bears.
#12) I have a fat quarter of this available, possibly more. unwashed. This is 'Game Board' by Michael Miller from the Dick and Jane line. *swapped*

#13) half yard or two fat quarters available. unwashed. "The Quilt Shop' by Barbara Lavellee

#14) all fat quarters, unwashed. from the left-
-*this has been swapped*
- cute little critters- frogs, pandas, kittens, skunks, giraffes, bunnies raccoons and more. there is also tiny little letters scattered around between the animals.
-Robert Kaufman "you got the notions'
-'Woodland Winter' by Lisa McCue
#15)Fat Quarter, unwashed of Japanese Converse shoes.

#16) Fabric panel from Raggedy Ann and Andy to make a soft ABC book. This is the front cover, and the rest of the pages are like the left page, just with different letters.

Comment below, but please be sure to include a way I can contact you. (most blogger comments show up as no-reply) or email me at weepereas at yahoo dot com.

More photos to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails