Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More for swap!

OK, this is an additional post to that one above. I went through all my stash, emptied my shelves and refolded and organized it ALL. This is mostly my designer fabrics :)


#23) Alexander Henry's "Flora de los Muertos". I have any amount up to 1 1/2 yards to swap.
#24) Alexander Henry's "Ready For Action". washed. Measures 27 inches.


#25) Lady of Guadalupe fabric. by Robert Kaufman. *Edit this has been swapped*
#26) Just the right words, by Judith Wibberly. ISBN 139780715326367. Brand New. This is a book filled with little phrases and poems that are great for card making, scrap booking, etc.

#27) Orange fabric on the left is little over a yard.
green fabric is 1 yard, but missing a 15x15 square.
orange fabric on the right is 28x38

#28) Left fabrics are all a bit smaller than a fat quarter.
On the right- cute little animal fq,star fq, brown and cream paisly fq.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails