Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday already?

I don't know what happened to the weekend, and I already feel like there is so many things to get done this week, and not enough time. Despite it only being Monday morning.Finally making something for myself. This is a close up of the buttercup Bag I made. It's about time I have my own purse to carry my things in when I am not toting around a diaper bag! You can get the buttercup bag pattern here on MadebyRae's blog. I enlarged the pattern by 1 1/2 inches to make it a bit bigger. The fabric is 'HS Floating Petals' and is a home decor print from Joann's.
A wallet I attempted to make for my sweetie. Total failure. Ok, maybe not total because I know what I did wrong. But I get discouraged when things don't turn out how I want them to. If this wasn't for my sweetie (and he didn't keep bugging me about not having a wallet) I would not even bother on trying to make it again. I just need to get enthused about making another. Embroidery is from the 'Dia de los Muertos' set from Sublime Stitching.


I am trying really hard to build up my inventory in my shop. I have 10 more booklets laid out on my table, I finished these Birdies and Trees booklets last night. I will have them listed later on today.

Burp cloths, Apples. Set of two chenille burp cloths in my shop.


And a little sneak peek of something I made up for my friend Sara, who just had a baby girl. :)

1 comment:

LFinn said...

I love the purse! What a great fabric choice! It is super cute, Beth, you deserve it:-) I love the stuff you are putting in your shop--keep up the great work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails