Wednesday, September 30, 2009

WIP Wednesday

I have been working all afternoon on trying to get these crayon booklets finished up for a bulk custom listing in my shop. (A few extra will be in the shop tomorrow!
I also got around to finally making up some more twill labels. It cost me 5cents each to make one little weepereas label, the tutorial can be found over on Patchwork Pottery's blog.I started to list some reusable snack bag sets in my shop, now I will be working on fun prints that would be great for children. I will be listing these individually so you can make up your own fun assortment. I should have a few up by tomorrow afternoon..
I am hoping for a little sunshine tomorrow, I got my robot quilt back from the quilters and I am dying to post some pictures!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails