Saturday, February 6, 2010

Shop Update..

Just a small shop update this week..I listed a few Aunty Cookie baskets in my shop. I had so much fun making these, I just didn't want to stop! I think I will list a few more in some other fabrics too.. (And if you don't know who Aunty Cookie is, you can check out her shop here or the group here)
I have started to make some eco friendly dolls for my shop. They are stuffed with bamboo filling, which feels like I am filling them with billowy soft clouds :)
Above is Little Miss Emily

I have two more of their friends in my shop also :)
I will be making some little boys in the near future too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your little dolls (and those baskets!)! My sisters and I tried to make little stuffed animals, but we're not patient or careful enough to make something so detailed and lovely.

Related Posts with Thumbnails