Monday, October 4, 2010

this weekend

This past weekend I completed my summer to do's... My little stinker got his very own 'big boy bed'. We don't have room for bunk beds in their small (shared) room, so two toddler beds fit just right. What I love? We picked it up at a local resale shop, and the price was better than thrifting it, and it was much cleaner.
Kiki also picked out a Spiderman bicycle and we all went to the park after dinner yesterday. He surprised me with how great he pedals, and he will get right back up after crashing. (The park had hills!)
Also on my list,
Fly a kite. check. (no pictures as they turned out a big blur..)
Farmers market lunch. check. check.
I am just going to look past the fact that I wanted to do these things over the summer, and it is the first week of October. ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eh, I think you were close enough. Technically the first day of autumn was only a few weeks ago. One of my goals was to swim in the Greenbrier River, which is NOT going to happen now that the weather has turned cold. Oh well, I guess that just means I'll have to stick around here for another year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails