Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fabric Diet & New swaps!

Angela over at Cut To Pieces is challenging other crafters to join her in a fabric diet. The goal? To use the stash you have, and refrain from new fabric purchases for 8 weeks. At the end of each week there is a check in where we can all lend support to each other, and get an entry for fabric. And of course, console other who might have cheated a bit that week.. You can see the rules and join in here Now, swapping is totally legit so I have been trying to sort through my stash to find some new fabrics to use, and swap those I am not using..
Yummies from A Quilt is Nice . These prints will be so great to use in patchwork!
Goodies from ChickenJulie Great boy prints (which I'm always after!)
Woodgrain from SplendorFalls. I am still in search of more woodgrain; especially yellow/almond, if anyone has some in their stash or knows where to get some!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails