Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday Sewing

I got a bunch of half square triangles sewn up this morning for the SUTK swap... I used the tutorial from p.s. i quilt, and had originally tried making them with linen,
then linen blend but the fibers shifted too much for my liking to get nicely trimmed blocks.
So I switched to Kona white, and cut my blocks 1/8" bigger than suggested in the tute,
then trimmed them down after using the 45 degree angle mark on my ruler.
I got these little hst sewn together into something this afternoon and worked on a bit of some pretty patchwork. I'll post little sneak peeks soon!

1 comment:

rachel griffith said...

they look great.
thanks for linking to my tutorial.

Related Posts with Thumbnails