Monday, January 24, 2011

So touched!

Sometimes the most amazing, little lovely things can happen.
I received an order yesterday with this note:

'Some of your beautiful shoes with apples on them, were given to a friend on the weekend at her baby shower - we live in Australia. It must be amazing to think that your beautiful baby shoes are popular all over the world! Many thanks, Kate'

To sweet Kate, and all my other amazingly loyal customers I am so very blessed to have my Etsy shop and work with marvelous people everyday!

Psst! Stay tuned for a giveaway coming next Monday! ^-^

1 comment:

nic said...

ah, your fabric shoes are absolutely darling! makes me wish i had some little feet about the house to put in them.

i can see why you are famous 'round the globe. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails