6. Six weeks until we move back home, to Wisconsin.
Six weeks until I leave the security of my day job and will be able devote my full energy to my shop.
I am frightened of the unknown, yet deep inside me I want to persevere and work on what I truly love doing. I want to be more confident, and prove to others that I can do this.
After I saw the confessional post over on Freckled Nest, I thought it would be fun to play along..
1. I ate 4 boxes of Girl Scout samoas cookies this weekend. I have no shame.
2. I broke my fabric diet. For a sale at Fancy Tiger, then didn't even buy anything that was on sale! (a picture of the haul to come tom arrow!)
3. I hoard extra pillows at night, and sleep way over the half way mark in our bed. I have even admitted this to my dear hubby.
4. I am currently obsessed with the color lavender. Not too long ago, when fabric shopping I had said many times 'I don't like that fabric, it's purple!' So I'm sorry, lovely purple, because I find you quite pretty now. Especially with teal and grey!
5. I'm an old lady at heart. Most people I meet think I am years older than I am (25, for the record) but it doesn't bother me. I enjoy hand stitching, quiet afternoons and like the idea of growing old with my hubby. I don't mind being thought of as old fashioned..
6. I can't sew with socks on (or shoes, for the matter). It weirds me out, so I often I'm sewing with one sock on, and the other is bare..
Anyone else care to share their confessions?