Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I failed..

Yup. Leave it to me, in the very last week of the fabric diet to break down and get a bundle of fabric! Oh well at least I made it 7 weeks. Fancy Tiger announced a 30-50% off sale in their shop over the weekend, and how could I not stop in! I picked up some wool felt, Kokka robots, cars & buses, legos, super cute grey/yellow dots and some Echino cheater patchwork. Some blue kona yardage as well, since they still has a few bolts at the old price of $5.95! I don't feel so bad, as the kona and Echino prints have already been assembled for a quilt..

1 comment:

By the Bluegrass said...

I do that too, try to go a month or two w/out buying stuff....but it's hard. Fabric always gets me. I love Wisconsin btw, it's so pretty there.
xo,
Sena

Related Posts with Thumbnails