Monday, March 14, 2011

{SUTK} swap goodies!

I received my swap goodies from the {SUTK} swap this weekend!
Oneblessedmama4 sent me such lovelies, and perfectly my style!
A great table runner, awesome appliques tea towels, a cute card, hexies and even some yummy tea!
The table runner is so perfectly sunny! And I have a new found love for cross hatch quilting!
Tea towels with little hexagons! Practical, and cute!

I has some leftover scraps sitting on my table after I sent out my SUTK package, and made this little potholder and little table runner.
I felt quite lucky that I was sending to a partner that also had the same tastes as me!
Now I can't wait until this weekend when we are in the new house, and I can use everything to decorate our new kitchen! Thanks Erin and Darci for hosting (and creating) such a great swap!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails