Monday, August 22, 2011

Little Neighborhood

I went to town yesterday (hehe, excuse the pun!) on my scrap bin and started whipping up these little house blocks:
I am planning to make this into a little throw quilt to give to a special little girl this Christmas..
With 8 blocks finished, at 8" I figure I will probably make another 41 blocks to have a 50" square quilt..
The little neighborhood so far! I have always wanted to make a house quilt,  but I saw these house blocks from Cara {Me! A Mom?}, and felt the urge to stop everything and start making houses! It's awesome when you feel inspired like that!
If anyone would be interested in swapping some finished house blocks for fabric or the like, let me know! I can always use some extra variety in this little neighborhood!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails