Sunday, August 28, 2011

DQS11 Received!

My lovely Doll Quilt Swap package came in the mail to me this weekend! I received the sweetest little quilt from Laura J,
I love the pretty fabrics, and the dark grey background! (looks a bit black in the photo, buts it is more of a pepper grey)
And she sent along some lovely goodies! Fun boyish fabrics and an awesome mug rug (that is reversible!!). I love that I received this round from someone I *sortof* knew already online, and she did am amazing job making this cute quilt for me! Laura J hand quilted it, and the little ties in the center remind me of little elephant tails! The hand quilting just takes this quilt over the top for me, such a little detail that I truly love!
And to wrap up DQS11, here is the doll quilt I sent to.. ? (still hasn't received it!) and my amazing little quiltie from Laura J.

1 comment:

susan said...

super sweet
im loving that everyone is doing mosaics of their sent and received
glad you are happy

Related Posts with Thumbnails