Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Big Bundle

I got lots of new fabric this weekend for some fun new fall/winter items for my shop.
Pretty organics from Cedar House - I love this shop! Great selection, fast shipping (Free over $50!) and repeat custom discounts. Also, I am so excited to start making items with the fun Anika & Storyboek collections!
A whole bolt of organic sherpa - this looked crazy coming off the FedEx truck! It was just wrapped as in in plastic and tape - no box or anything! This sherpa is oh so soft too, like the kind of sweatpants you never want to change out off .. But then again we can all agree on never wanting to change out of sweats, right!?
A big bundle of some great new prints, a few restocks (I can't keep the space invaders fabric in my stash!) and a few organics. This last bundle couldn't even fit into my fabric storage, which means I have lots of sewing to do.. or maybe I need to stop buying so much yardage!
Anyone care to share you latest favorite fabric collection you have picked up?

1 comment:

Jenny said...

i really love your stacks!
i want/neeeeeed more Miscellany!

Related Posts with Thumbnails