Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's day filled with lots of hugs & smooches from your loved ones! We celebrated with making a big {fancy} meal - lobster, steak, rosmary bread, roasted potatoes and dill carrots.. super delish and much better than trying to eat out - especially with all 3 kiddos!

My 5 year old, Kiki stayed home from school today with a cough, which gave us a chance to make his Valentine's for his school exchange this week. Anything pink & full of hearts was out of the question, and he actually jumped up and down and yelled 'Yes!' when I showed him these super hero valentine's:

It's a good thing his class exchange isnt until later this week, becasue I blanked out Valentine's Day from my schedule this week. Seriously, I did the grocery shopping, planned out my schedule and errands without including Tuesday. Whoops!
I'm still trying to craft some sort of cute Valentine to give to his teachers, so far this one is the only one I've found ... anyone out there have a suggestion? Or can weigh in if Teachers really want another travel sized lotion as a gift?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails