Thursday, March 5, 2009

My First Award!

Sign ups are still open for the Easter Bunny Children's Swap! Details here!

I received my very first blog award! This award was given to me by Adrienne over at Crafty mom of 1. She was my swap partner for the Handmade swap over at Bird and Little Bird, and gave me (or rather, my son) a lovely Ruby doll. Remember her sweetness?
Ok, Here are the Rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link this post to the person from whom you received your award.
The Lemonade Award is passed to bloggers for showing great Attitude and/or Gratitude.
The bloggers that I would like to pass the award to is:
1. My lovely friend over at Brother see, Sisters Do. Besides being a faithful blogger that I actualyl know in person, I still fing her blog very inspiring. She is always doing crafty things with her kiddos, and somehow surives the long winters here in stride. Oh, did I mention she has twin toddlers? I get a bit crazy with just having one toddler ...
2. Montessori Spanish. This is a wonderful blog full of lots of great things to do with your children and fun new exciting ways to teach them. Even if you aren't rasing your children Montessori, you will be sure to find some neat stuff over there.
3. Jo over at Smilemonsters. She particpated in the Children's Valentine swap, and her she is always doing something creative over at her blog.
Pink Petunias is having a giveaway for a Japanese softie book! How generous! Go check it out! (But dont win, becasue I want it :) )

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Beth,
Congrats! That is so Awesome your first Award!
Jennifer

Related Posts with Thumbnails