Thursday, July 30, 2009

A good mail week!

Whoa, I had a great mail week! I got a few more books from some swaptree trades, and a few more fabric swaps.This lovely, amazing bounty of fabric goodness came from Leah, she has got to be one of the sweetest people I 'know' and sent me such wonderful goodies. I sent her some fabric a while ago from my destash, and she took such great care in what she sent me. I *LOVE* this Alexander Henry print 'Traffic Jam', (she sent me a yard!!) and I had contemplated buying it many times on Etsy. Thanks Leah for sending me a wonderful package, it was seriously one of the best things I have opened in a while!
Some fun eye spy fabrics from quiltinkimmie. (now I need to start making some fun soft books!)
This is the "A Little Fabric A Little Chocolate" swap I received for July from flyinghippogirl.
I sent her a little fabric basket from the book 'Zakka Sewing' It is made with linen and vintage fabric.
This is what I sent her. She said she was making a green quilt, so I tried to find an assortment of nice green prints to send her. I pulled out a few fats from my stash that I had barely cut into, and 2 half yards of vintage fabrics. I made the little buttons on the bottom right, I used some cute Portuguese bunny fabric I had received in a previous swap.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails